The NSPCC (National Society for the Protection of Cruelty to Children) and CPSU’s (Child Protection in Sport Unit’s) annual campaign week runs from Monday 2nd to Friday 6th October. During this week, the NSPCC, The CPSU, British Orienteering and other sports across the UK will be raising the awareness of this crucial area through additional publicity
Across British Orienteering social media channels, will be posts dedicated to keeping our children safe within sport and directing people to various links. Information includes, videos, resources, and a free eLearning module for parents to learn more. They will also be promoting their own Orienteering themed Introducing Safeguarding eLearning module on the Thursday post.
British Orienteering have posts due to go live:
- Mon 2nd Oct – News article at 9:00 also shared on social media.
- Tues 3rd Oct – Social media post at 9:00
- Wed 4th Oct – Social media post at 13:00
- Thurs 5th Oct – Social media post at 9:00
- Fri 6th Oct – Social media post at 13:00